Isgrig Capital Asset Management, LLC, Managing Member,
2004 – Present
- Provides fee-only investment and financial advisory services to help clients work toward the goal of achieving peace of mind with respect to their investments, finances and taxes.
- Offers investment and financial advisory services in a broad-based or modular format, which may include any one, or more, of the following services: Investment Advisory, Cash Flow Management, Debt Management, College Funding, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Charitable Giving, Business Planning, Qualified Plan Consulting, Trust Investment Management or Risk Management Issues.
- Provides recommendations regarding the suitability of a third party investment advisor ("TPA") or investment style based on, but not limited to, the client's financial needs, investment goals, tolerance for risk and investment objectives for individuals and corporate plan sponsors. Upon selection of a TPA(s), I monitor the TPA(s) to ensure their performance and investment style remains aligned with the investment goals and objectives of my clients and provide ongoing wealth management services and client education on various financial planning topics.
Ernst & Young, LLP, Tax Consulting Manager & Senior Manager,
1999 – 2004
- Associate Tax Services Coordinator responsible for overseeing the delivery of tax services for corporate and individual clients in the Entrepreneurial Services tax practice.
- Primary responsibilities include managing the overall tax consulting process from project identification to implementation and the delivery of value-added services that enhance our client's business performance.
- Led the Cincinnati and Dayton Federal Tax Accounting Methods practice.
Arthur Andersen, LLP, Tax Consulting Staff & Senior,
1992 – 1995 & 1998 – 1999.
- Provided a wide range of business and tax consulting services to privately-held businesses and high net-worth individuals with focus on family-owned S Corporations.
- Led and assisted engagement teams in facilitating strategic and business succession planning, family wealth planning and researching and documenting various corporate and individual tax planning issues.
- Local office expert for life insurance consulting projects including policy design, performance, ownership, accounting for split dollar life insurance arrangements, identify potential transfers for value or incidents of ownership causing estate inclusion.
- Developed financial models to illustrate advanced wealth transfer techniques, potential estate tax savings, cash flow and income tax consequences of various strategies.
Employer Benefits Consulting Corporation and Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Insurance Agent, 1995 – 1998.
- Responsible for operating a family business providing employee benefit programs to corporations.
- Provided a market search and analysis of group health, life, disability and dental insurance plans for companies including plan design benefits, cost, network access, and the liaison between the client and the insurance company customer service department.
- Developed a clientele through a system of assisting individuals with their life and disability insurance needs to provide survivor income, to accumulate supplemental retirement assets and preserve estate liquidity.
Miami University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting,
Graduated December 1991
University of Pittsburgh, Semester at Sea, Fall 1991
- Crossroads Community Church Dollars & Sense Team Volunteer
- March of Dimes Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky Division Chair
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Cincinnati Board of Trustees Member, Development Committee Member & Planned Giving Council Member